Products and Services
Long Covid at work guidance for managers
Develop the knowledge and confidence to support colleagues experiencing long Covid in the workplace*
This course is designed to develop HR and Managers’ knowledge of long Covid and its potential symptoms, and to develop skills and confidence to offer the right support and adjustments to enable employees to continue to perform at work.
*This course does not include medical advice.
- Be in a stronger position to support any employees experiencing long Covid
- Help employees to continue to fulfil their role in your company, while managing a range of symptoms
- Develop your managers’ understanding of long Covid and how to support employees experiencing a range of different symptoms
What will your mangers learn?
- What is long Covid and what are the symptoms
- How to support absent staff and discuss a return to work
- Potential workplace adjustments
- Support services and resources
Who this course is for
Line managers, team leaders, supervisors and those in HR roles. The course is also relevant for those wanting to understand how to support someone experiencing long Covid symptoms.
Duration and delivery
We can deliver this course online.
- Group size: Up to 12 participants
- Duration: 2.5 hours
Our expert team have been delivering workplace training and consultancy to organisations from all sectors for over 75 years, helping to shape
culture and inclusivity of workplaces across the UK. We specialise in helping both employers and employees to develop the knowledge, confidence and capacity to effectively support colleagues and individuals with a disability or health condition.
All our training is delivered by a team of experienced consultants, who have extensive knowledge and a practical understanding of workplace issues.