We support some of the UK’s largest facilities management providers with occupational health services adapted to the specific needs of their workforce. Our aim is to provide efficient and easy-to-use clinical services, delivering expert advice rapidly, to inform management decisions and support people in work.
Our services include:
- An Occupational Health Advice Line to support managers and HR professionals
- Absence-management services
- Pre-employment and night-worker questionnaires
- Independent clinical assessment of fitness to work, advice on a health condition, and fitness to attend an employment meeting
- Health surveillance and health assessments for specialist roles
- Manager training and development to manage ill health in the workplace
- Mental Health First Aid, mental health awareness and resilience programmes
- Menopause awareness training and consultancy
- Psychological therapies to support mental health rehabilitation
- Physiotherapy services for musculoskeletal conditions
- Vocational rehabilitation return-to-work support
- Employee Assistance Programmes
- COVID-19 risk assessments and long Covid return-to-work plans
- Low-cost, high-impact all-employee wellbeing programmes
All services can be accessed through our easy-to-use case management system, which provides case tracking, rapid turnaround times and clear medical advice.
We can design the right service for your organisation based around your health and wellbeing strategy, absence rates and workforce health profile. All data is integrated into interactive dashboards so you can scrutinise the health trends across your organisation and easily see where to target proactive and preventative interventions, to improve the wellbeing and productivity of your workforce.