Products and Services
Employee Assistance Programme
EAP services provide telephone and online advice and support to employees 24/7, and are a critical part of any employer’s support services to employees.
We provide a range of options at competitive per capita price points, offering a range of clinical pathways to support employees experiencing mental health conditions.
For all options, calls to the EAP service are answered by qualified counsellors who provide immediate emotional support.
Our EAP services provide onward referral to a range of psychological therapies including counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and disorder specific therapies. Our EAP team are BACP accredited and operate under clinical supervision for the delivery of psychological therapies.
EAP services provide:
- Immediate support for mental health crisis, including risk of suicide
- Mental health support including onward referral to therapies, with clinical delivery in line with NICE guidelines
- Legal and life management information services, including of information around marital issues / divorce, separation, domestic violence, consumer rights, housing or tenancy issues, and probate
- Debt counselling, budgeting support, support with creditor negotiation, and a debt health check
- A dedicated manager support line around stress, workplace change, colleague conflict, bullying/harassment and other management issues
- Career coaching
All telephone services are also supported by an online portal providing support, information and guidance on all aspects of personal health and wellbeing.
We can provide additional contingency support in the event of a traumatic event (e.g. a terrorist attack or loss of life). This includes on-the-ground trauma support following a major incident.