COVID-19: What next for workplace health?
With the Covid crisis continuing to dominate the agenda, series two of Talking Work & Health begins with a podcast reviewing the important developments for businesses over the past few months.
Hosts Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson are joined by Dan Sleat, Special Advisor at the Tony Blair Institute for Global Change, which has been at the forefront of the debate on mass testing.
This first episode of the new series examines:
- Important updates for employers over recent months
- Developments in workplace testing methods
- The role that vaccines could play in controlling the virus and reopening the economy
- Analysis of the UK’s pandemic response to date
- Testing considerations for businesses aiming to return employees to the workplace
- The workplace health outlook for 2021
Find out more about our Mass workforce COVID-19 testing service
Presented by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson. With Dan Sleat.
Covid testing service link: https://covid-19.healthmanagement.co.uk/