Adapting to new ways of working
With a blend of physical and virtual working practices now becoming the norm among UK businesses, Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson are joined by Spiro Comitis, Client Director at Gate One - a business transformation consultancy - to discuss how businesses can adapt to new working models that have arisen during the pandemic.
This episode of the Talking Work & Health podcast explores:
- The prospects for a return to ‘normal’ business conditions
- Identifying and defining post-Covid business models
- The role of ‘distributed working’ in shaping businesses’ response to the pandemic
- How new working models can help improve efficiency
- How to replicate in-person collaboration within dispersed teams
- Measuring and improving workforce health and productivity
- Maintaining the physical and mental health of employees working remotely
Presented by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson. With Spiro Comitis.