Bullying in the Workplace
Research has shown that nearly a third of people have been bullied at work, with widespread evidence that workplace bullying has a negative impact on productivity as well as emotional and physical health. Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson are joined by ACAS’ Rich Jones to discuss how businesses can tackle bullying in the workplace and empower employees to report concerns, including:
- The physical and mental consequences of workplace bullying
- Determining whether bullying has taken place
- Sections of the workforce who may be at higher risk of being bullied
- How workforce bullying has been addressed in large organisations
- Employers’ obligations in preventing bullying in the workplace
Hosted by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson, with Rich Jones.