Providing occupational health support to frontline healthcare workers in the NHS and in private health organisations.
We support a number of healthcare organisations in keeping their employees safe and healthy at work, delivering both on-site and off-site support. Services of particular relevance for healthcare providers include:
- The design, set-up and delivery of complex immunisation and vaccination programmes
- Pre-employment health assessments and advice
- Health surveillance for biological agents
- Hygiene medicals
- Advice on complex cases and fitness to undertake Exposure Prone Procedures
- Independent clinical assessment of fitness to work, advice on a health condition, and fitness to attend an employment meeting
- Mental health support including psychological therapies
- Pensions medicine and applications for ill-health retirements
- Our Occupational Health Advice line and 24/7 Medication Enquiry line
All services are provided through a single case management system, enabling case tracking, portable Occupational Health records, and full visibility of vaccination status. We employ a large number of clinicians with recent NHS experience and knowledge of the pressures and complexities of working in the wider healthcare system.
We also offer training and qualification pathways for both doctors and nurses to qualify in Occupational Medicine and join our ever-expanding team.