Men’s Health at Work
In almost every part of the world, men are experiencing poorer health outcomes than women, and face greater risk from heart disease, drug and alcohol problems and occupational accidents. Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson are joined by Martin Tod from Men’s Health Forum to explore how businesses can support men to engage with health services and live longer, healthier lives, including:
- Social and economic factors affecting men’s health
- The effect of the Covid crisis on men’s health
- How men’s health issues fit in to diversity policies in the workplace
- Ways for employers to encourage men to engage more with health services
- How employers can access information and support on men’s health at work
Presented by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson.
With Mark Tod.