Finance and professional
The UK’s leading specialist in providing occupational health services to financial, legal and professional services organisations.
Health Management has two decades’ experience of supporting workforce health at leading banks, law firms and other City of London institutions – and has a dedicated City practice near London Liverpool Street.
We also deliver on-site primary care, occupational health, psychological services and integrated healthcare centres at many of the City’s largest employers.
Our City of London Medical Director, Dr Mark Harvey, leads a team of specialist clinicians who understand the culture of the City and have extensive experience of supporting City employers.
Our services include:
- On-site and near-site primary care services
- On-site occupational health clinics
- Executive medicals and health screenings
- Psychological services and mental health support
- Vocational rehabilitation and return-to-work support
- Neurodiversity case management and support
- Travel medicine and advice
- Manager development around key health risks, including mental health, substance dependency and suicide awareness
- Alcohol and substance-dependency coaching
- Managing international service provision
We bring extensive experience of supporting employers with complex employee-relations challenges, requiring the input of occupational health professionals. We are experienced in managing a wider healthcare infrastructure, or engaging with other partner providers.
Our clinicians work in close liaison with both private medical insurance and group income protection providers, both pre-claim and in-payment.