Health Management supports a number of organisations involved in the defence industry, providing a range of specialist occupational health services to meet specific organisational requirements.
Our provision includes:
- Specialist medicals to meet specific deployment needs, including Contractors on Deployed Operations (CONDO) and Seafarer Medical Examinations
- Health surveillance in relation to unusual exposures, including chemical agents
- Advice on appropriate restrictions
- Travel medicine services and vaccinations
- Trauma support, including provision of psychological therapies
- Physical rehabilitation services
- Specialist neurodiversity support for neurodivergent personnel in the defence industry
We employ a significant number of clinicians with Armed Forces backgrounds, and we are an Armed Forces Covenant signatory.