HealthHub user manual
HealthHub is our online case management system, designed to bring all of your occupational health requirements into one streamlined and easy-to-use platform and is accessible from any digital device. Through HealthHub, you can effortlessly manage the end-to-end journey of referral cases. You will be able to track your referrals, access immediate oversight of case progression, and automatically view clinically advised next steps. Features include:
- Clear, user-friendly and highly intuitive referral process, which prompts HR/managers to provide the right information, so clinicians can give the most appropriate and relevant Occupational Health advice.
- Embedded clinical flags and triage criteria into the referral process and decision support algorithm, to enable instantaneous automated triage to the right clinician (70% of referrals).
- Automated appointment booking of both telephone and face-to-face appointments based on employee availability.
- Faster turnaround times to nurse and doctor appointments and instant publication of advice on HealthHub.
- Integration with our Management Information reporting through our data warehouse to provide real time service usage and workforce health data.
- Effective online health surveillance planning, scheduling and recall, allowing us to work collaboratively with your Health and Safety teams to proactively manage schedules and provide instant visibility of compliance.
The development of this portal is agile, with enhancements and new functionalities added frequently, ensuring that the platform will remain flexible to and supportive of your company’s requirements. You can find out more about HealthHub by downloading our user manual here.