How to foster a neurodiverse workplace, podcast from Health Management
As employees return to the workplace after an extended period of homeworking, Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson are joined by Dr Nick Zygouris to explore the mental health effects of the COVID-19 crisis. They discuss how organisations can support employees with mental health issues and ensure a healthy and productive workplace, in a special edition covering:
- Direct and indirect mental health impacts from COVID-19
- Helping staff to readjust to the workplace after prolonged isolation
- Provisions for longer-term homeworking
- The long-term outlook for the UK’s mental health
- How to access mental health support
Talking Work and Health is brought to you by Health Management, a Maximus UK company.
Hosted by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson. With Dr Nick Zygouris.