Coronavirus: Homeworking during the Pandemic
Following government advice to work from home wherever possible, millions of people will be adapting to a sustained period of homeworking – in many cases for the first time. So in this special edition of Talking Work & Health, Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson will be discussing how businesses can manage and support a remote workforce, including:
- Challenges and advantages of home working
- Home working trends – the changing labour market
- How to promote and embed optimal home working practises
- Communications strategies to keep employees engaged
- Learning from the lockdown – could home working be the new normal?
Talking Work and Health is brought to you by Health Management, a Maximus UK company.
Hosted by Liam Sloan and Dr Mark Simpson. Produced by Nick Hilton for Podot.